- System Diagnostics and Analysis
- Software Conflict Resolution
- Facilitate 3rd Party solutions & support
- Mac / PC Cross-Platform Solutions
- Networking Hardware
- Server setup / configuration
- Furniture Assembly
- Security Devices
- Set- Up and Delivery
- On-Site Unpacking (Box Removal)
- Install Peripherals
- Courseware / Curriculum
- Operating Systems
- Security Software
- Virus Protection
- Internet Tools
- Hardware - RAM Upgrades, batteries, cards etc
- Software - Internet Browser, OS Upgrades, Mainstream Applications
- Customized CD Image Reproduction
- 3rd Party Software and Driver Upgrades
- One on One Mac Basics
- E-mail basics
- Browser Basics
- Network Management
Troubleshooting, maintenance, installation, upgrade, and support services for Macs from the Primax Group.
We have over twenty years of support experience in schools. Our knowledgeable technical support staff is comprised of specialists (network administration, operating systems, educational software) that use a variety of diagnostic tools and extensive collection of technical resources for your benefit.
Convenience and Reliability
Services are performed on site, quickly and professionally, by experts who know how to make your computers work for you. We offer a variety of tech support plans that include daily, weekly, monthly services. Our support packages are designed for schools who need dependable technical support on an as needed but ongoing basis.
In the summer months, we help schools prepare for boxing and packing of computer labs. In the fall, we set-up, unpack new systems, and configure your network. If you anticipate needing our help throughout the year, you can plan ahead and schedule blocks of support service hours. We provide telephone support, web support (www.winaid.org or www.applehelp.org), monthly progress reports outlining services and activities of our consultants, customized technical online support for your school or district and On-call dispatch for mission critical technical problem resolution.
Our on-site staff support programs are designed around our understanding of the unique issues and needs of using, integrating, and maintaining computer technologies. We will customize a program to meet your exact needs and budget. We then create a weekly, monthly or year long schedule. We can design a program around any of the scenarios below:
Whatever your organization requires, we'll be happy to discuss setting up a custom support solution to meet your specific needs.
- One half day per location per month
- One half day per location every two weeks
- One half day per location every week
- Full day per location every week